Monday, February 1, 2010

Mission - India

In the midst of considering whether to go for the Mission trip to India. I was deliberating whether I should go or just shelf it. The fear of safety, hygiene, foods, drinking water and many others. Family members discourage me from going because they says I should not leave my two girls behind.

Somehow, God wants me to learn from him, He wants me to know who is actually in control. Article from India children were sent to me and my friends from Singapore stayed in my place share her ministry in India. What a coincidence.

To my very surprise, I share with E.thye, tiff and Hilary, they encouraged me and ask me to go ahead if I have the passion to go. See, worry over worries is a waste of time.

Prayer and listening to Him is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment